terça-feira, maio 30, 2006

Special Gift

Special Gift
Today I received a special gift,
One that could only be from the heart
I thought i'd left my soul adrift
But now i finnally see my own path

No more shall I end up talkin to myself
Life's too short for me to keep whinning
Searched inside out for help
All this made me feel like crying

Our friends truly are our chosen family
Damn all those futile and ignorant bitches
For in the future they shall burn in agony
I was surely surrounded by leeches

But this is not a sorrow poem
I feel i've got too much to offer
For i've put you as my totem
Forever worshipping you as my other

This is not a crapy song
This is unsingable all along
Try to copy this and you shall suffer
The ten thousand curses I shall mutter

This is my tribute to my dear
You know who you are
(Or so it seems ;P)
I'll see you back in my dreams.


O meu primeiro poema em inglês, saiu assim... como leite a escorrer pelas paredes (Leite meio balofo claro né Sr. Nelson?)
Espero que gostem e comentem como deve de ser e manda a tradiçao :)
See you soon,
Snow

2 comentários:

Calucifer disse...

Deve ser dificil de cantar porque isso tem mta quebra de ritmo. In other words: mixórdia.Tanto assunto misturado que fico a pensar no que li sem perceber o o anterior para misturar com o seguinte. E olha que sei do que falo, cozinho umas mixórdias bem apetitosas. E verdes. Ja comia uma assorda de tomate. Nham.
Try again :D

Tânia disse...

Olahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Já escreves em inglês e tudo.. eu em inglês está fora de questão, o meu vocabulário não xega pa tt... e preiro em português.. parece k é mais meu! :$

Fikei um pouco confusa com tt csa, mas o sentimento final foi positivo.

Gostei!

Keep going boy, i'm waiting for the next one. *